Saturday, April 27, 2013

My speech for ESU Korea

Hi again.

I really enjoy speaking in front of a crowd. I'm not exactly sure what I want to be when I grow up, but I definitely want a job dedicated to giving speeches. Whenever I say something terrific and see the audience nodding or laughing out loud, I'm sure that I'm the happiest and most confident person in the world. I mean, look at all those people agreeing to what I'm saying!

So this February I entered this competition called ESU Korea Public Speaking Competition. It's the most prestigious speech competition in Korea, and I aced it!! I received the best award for the junior high division, and here's my speech (people were laughing through the entire speech):



How is it? Did you like it?

One thing's for sure. God, I looked so ugly there. 

In my dorm room.

That's how I usually look. I took this one after waking up in the morning, don't know why though;; (Yup, that's my dorm room.)

Well, thanks for listening to my speech! (And also enduring my complaints about how I looked uglier than usual in the video.)


No comments:

Post a Comment