Tuesday, April 23, 2013

First post ever! (+ list of favorites)

I'm so excited! This is the first post ever, and I'm really wondering what to write about in this blog.

I think I'll mostly post random thoughts about daily life, or about my fandoms. Or I'll write about books I've read and things I've studied, or upload personal essays. They will all be categorized, you'd be able to find anything you want. I know I sound like a public broadcast or something, but that's the way I want to enjoy blogger. That's how it is, right?

So... this is a starter, so I'll just be simple.

Favorite book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Priori Incantatem!!!) + any other hp book
Favorite TV show: The Big Bang Theory (I watched every single episode. It's the best ever.)
Favorite musician: Taylor Swift, Owl City, Christina Perri, Justin Timberlake
Favorite composer: John Williams, Hans Zimmer
Favorite songs: All of Me (Michael Buble), A Thousand Years (Christina Perri), I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor Swift), Mirrors (Justin Timberlake), Paradise (Coldplay), Red (Taylor Swift), Hot Air Balloon (Owl City), Shooting Star (Owl City), You Belong With Me (Taylor Swift), Cherry Blossom Ending (Busker Busker).
Favorite Movie: WALL-E (2008 Disney & Pixar)
Favorite artist: Terry Border http://bentobjects.blogspot.kr/

I also really badly want to start reading John Green.

This year I'm planning to read a lot of books, watch a lot of movies, and listen to a lot of music, so by next year this list will most likely change. I'm planning on updating this list annually.

Thanks! Let's make this into an awesome blog.

P.S. You can also find me on tumblr. http://pigwidgeonravenclaw.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment